The type of computer training we offer can be completely customized for you. Depending on your needs we will design a customized plan to get you up and running as quickly as possible. Learn at your own pace and get results immediately!
Whether you own a desktop or laptop we can teach you what you want to learn in the comfort of your own home. This is the place where most individuals use their computer. Or you can learn through Remote Support service. Click here to learn more about remote support.
Here are a few examples of what you can learn on the computer:
- Beginner’s orientation on how to use a mouse and keyboard effectively, and navigate the Windows operating system,
- How to communicate with your family and friends on the internet,
- Boost productivity with MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Access),
- How to keep your computer running trouble-free,
- Introduction to email and how to use it effectively
To schedule an appointment, click on the red “Appointment” bar to the right and follow the steps as directed. If you prefer to speak with us then Contact Us directly at your convenience.